iPhone Push Notification doesn’t work after you jailbreak it? Push Doctor can fix this issue and you need Cydia on place to make this happens.
The iPhone Push Notification fails because the jailbroken iPhone having the common certificate key installed.
With Push Doctor, you can get a unique certificate key which is only intended for your jailbroken iPhone.
Push Doctor is totally free of charge and available for download on NERV repository. You can use Push Doctor on any unlocked iPhone running firmware 3.1.3 or 3.1.2.
You can launch the YouTube & Google Maps apps from your iPhone to confirm the Push Notification is working before and after.
Step To Fix iPhone Push Notifications
- Press to launch Cydia from your jailbroken iPhone.
- Press to select the Manage tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the large Sources button.
- Press the Edit button at the top right of the screen.
- Press the Add button at the top left of the screen.
- Enter http://www.cmdshft.ipwn.me/apt/ as the new source address and tap the Add Source button.
- Once the source has been successfully added press the large Return to Cydia button.
- Press the Done button to exit Edit mode.
- Press to select the newly added NERV repository.
- Press to choose Push Doctor from the list of Packages.
- Press the Install button at the top right of the screen.
- Press the Confirm button to beginning installation.